Dental Health Week runs during the first full week of August and is the Australian Dental Association's major annual oral health promotion. It's from 6 to 12 August this year and is targeting WATCH YOUR MOUTH! to educate Australian's about the importance of maintaining good oral health in every aspect of their lives.
Things to consider:
- If you think brushing your teeth for 30 seconds will do the trick, think again!
- You are what you eat and drink, diet & nutrition impacts your dental health!
- Flossing is a key part of oral health, not an optional extra!
Dental Health Week campaigns in previous years:
- 2017 - Women's Oral Health
- 2016 - Healthy Teeth for Life
- 2015 - Seven Sporting Sins
- 2014 - The Sugar Bandit
- 2013 - The Young Persons Oral Survival Guide
- 2012 - Stop the Rot