Bays Dental and the ADA are urging all Australians to dedicate some of their time to oral health as part of World Oral Health Day, this Sunday 20 March 2016. The themes double meaning of "It All Starts Here. Healthy mouth. Healthy body" encourages us all to celebrate healthy mouths and all they allow us to do & enjoy.
For WOHD 2016 and beyond, look after your oral health by:
- Brushing your teeth with a fluoride toothpaste twice a day
- Floss at least once a day
- Have a balanced diet and limit sugary food and drinks
- Chew sugar free gum after meals
- Drink plenty of tap water
- Stop smoking
- Wear a mouth guard for sport
- See your dentist for a check up and clean regularly
If you need to organise a check up, call through to the clinic to talk to our friendly receptionist, or schedule an appointment online.